Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > M6413 offboard programming detected, i c...
M6413 offboard programming detected, i can't program in GM SPS chevy colorado

2689 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-06-25 06:43:48

•   Level 2   
    (11) points

2018-07-16 04:42:06

Hi, i bought a license for programming my vehicle, i have the j2534 maxiflash elite, it supposes to be one of the best interface, the problem is when i choose replace and reprogram the fuel pump module, all goes good when before to start the process it shows the next message ''M6413 OFF BOARD PROGRAMMING DETECTED'' and take me to the beginning of the sps and i cant do anything, please could you contact me by email? thanks.

Compré el Maxisys M908P con el maxiflash elite, compré la licencia para ACDELCO, descargué los programas, java, actualizaciones de la interface, y a la hora de flashear el modulo de la bomba de gasolina, me dice que se ha detectado un programador externo, y me vuelve al comienzo de todo, no puedo hacer la programación, que será?

•   Level 1   
    (3) points

2020-06-25 06:43:48 (Reply to:)

Unplug any aftermarket stuff you have. You car, when it communicates, will go in serial (as in one after another) like a token ring network. If you have ANYTHING that communicates on the CAN bus that is not OEM, take it out. I ran into this problem today, and it was my aftermarket stereo.... it has a can bus adapter so that my steering wheel controls work with it, and it also can tell my car like, when I lock with the key fob if it flashes the lights and honks the horn, or just flashes the lights, etc. 

If you have ANY aftermarket stereo or anything NOT OEM, pull it out (or rather, just make sure it's not hooked up to any wiring. Even if the power is not on because you pulled the fuse, doesn't mean that it's not still waking up and communicating on the bus). Also pull the fuse on your OnStar if you have it, as well as your fuel pump controller (unless you are programming it.). Trust me, it's worth a shot, and worked for me. 
  Total1 Pages